Wednesday, November 14

Away From Home

I felt sad today. Maybe this is something about my family. I'm away from home for couple of months now. Nostalgia. Yes, honestly, I can't focus writing the topics from the clients of Omnisite Builder. Being the eldest entails a lot of responsibilities. I don't have the chance to enjoy my salary because I sent it to my mom for the expenses. In addition, I did not regret it because I want to help them as long as I can.
My mom is clamoring because our house, which was gutten down by fire a couple of years ago was not reconstructed until today. I sometimes joked that the only way for me to save my family from poverty is going abroad. I actually consider it if the right time comes.

Meanwhile, my half-sister Gemela, is pregnant and presently in Toledo City, Cebu. We only meet once when she had a one day break from her job during the 2005 New Year's celebration. Following that year, and another year, still we have no chance to meet. My youngest half-sister, Mary Grace, went to Bohol to work. I was shocked when I learned from my neighbor that she stopped attending her school. I just sent her the money for her mid-term exam. And after that, she then proceeded to Bohol. Until now, I kept texting to her, to no avail. I wish for the best of my brothers and sisters. Soon I will come home and patch up the things I missed...

God Bless my family...

No comments: